- Susan Wagner, Ph.D. is the founder and President of Data Driven Enterprises. She earned her Ph.D. in Industrial/Organizational Psychology from Colorado State University and has had over 15 years of experience in the field of statistical analysis.
- I am a small town country girl living in the big city trying to make sense of the busy congested interstates, the long check-out lines, and the glaring neon lights. I miss the long lonesome highways, my parents' front porch swing, and the star-bright rural night. [click for more...]
- Blake Wilkes is a Researcher at Data Driven Enterprises.
- I love digging into the numbers and finding patterns and anomalies. When not surrounded by numbers, I love playing Basketball, Tennis or just going on a hike with my little family.
- Emily Adams
I’m Emily Adams, and I’m the Gofer at Data Driven Enterprises. So hey, if you need a diet Pepsi, stamps, file folders, or paper clips, I’m your girl! Oh yeah, I also do data entry and create cool-looking charts. I’m in my senior year of high school. I do lots of shopping and socializing with my friends. I love to drive my sweet Mustang and am a proud Rockies fan. GO ROCKIES.
- Gerrit Bruintjes is a Senior Researcher at Data Driven Enterprises.
I graduated from Regis University with a B.Sc. in Biology and am currently working on my Public Health Masters at the University of Colorado, Denver. I was born in South Africa, lived briefly in Holland, but am now a proud United States citizen. I love playing volleyball, particular doubles volleyball, and participate regularly.
- Kris Latham is the Administrative Assistant and Chief Morale Officer at Data Driven Enterprises
I am Kris Latham, I am proud to say I have over 20 years working in the corporate world holding a variety of management level positions from which I gained some incredible insight into the business world. I am currently involved with the Brewers Association based in Boulder, Colorado in the capacity of Assistant Competition Manager for both the annual Great American Beer Festival and bi-annual World Beer Cup. I love to organize large events and make things happen. I am married to a Kiwi from down under (Australia/New Zealand) and have two lovely (most of the time) teenage daughters that keep me very busy. I love to cook, spend time with friends and family, wear my cowboy boots, go to baseball games and sneak in a trip whenever I can get on a plane.
- Tara Bazata is a Research Assistant at Data Driven Enterprises
My husband and I have been married since 1986 and we have 3 fabulous sons. A bit of trivia: Susan and my husband went to school together as kids.
I have a BFA in Graphic Design from Colorado State University (’86). My personal passions are my family, friends, and rubber-stamping - where I’ve earned trips each year to places far and wide. I also love Sudoku (okay…a bit addicted) and jigsaw puzzles, reading, movies and adventure-type outdoor activities (ATV, jet-ski, river-hiking). The balance of creativity and numbers fits me to a “T”.
- Lisa Pulliam is an Administrative Assistant at Data Driven Enterprises
I am originally from Kansas, and as a teenager, I thought I would love to live in Colorado when I grew up. Life took me to Texas, Missouri, and Oregon before having an opportunity to live here. We moved to Thornton in 1996 for my husband, Lance, to help start a private school at a residential care facility for teens in crisis. Lance currently teaches math at a middle school in Adams 12 and at Colo. Technical Univ. I also have an education degree in secondary ed/English. We have two sons – Conner is in the Army National Guard and works for General Dynamics, and Caleb is a senior at Horizon High School. I enjoy being with my family and friends, reading, listening to music, and putting things in order. My favorite things include KC barbeque, KU basketball, dark chocolate, my dog-Maggie, and the Rocky Mountains and sunshine of Colorado!